Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Now Everybody Do Tha Stanky Leg

I know, I know, what's this guy doing, posting rap videos on Thats So Lame. But I heard this song one night and my girlfriend and I couldn't stop cracking up. Every time I'm around some friends and I always ask if they have heard the Stanky Leg and most haven't been able to enjoy this ear candy. Well here it is for all to enjoy!

The other question that is always brought up is, What is the Stanky Leg? Honestly, I have no freaking clue. However, if you go to URBAN DICTIONARY there are some pretty entertaining definitions of the Stanky Leg.

Readers, Followers, People who stumbled on this Blog actually think it would be cool. Leave some comments on what your definition of the Stanky Leg would be.

2 comments:

  1. The Stanky Leg should be more popular than the Cupid Shuffle! I can't do either one so I probably shouldn't even say that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a cool hip hop dance move that will be taken over by a weirder one sometime soon now. But for the meantime, enjoy some video from http://stanky-leg.com

    ReplyDelete