Friday, February 13, 2009

USER SUBMITTED POST: Band Tattoos are Lame

Have you ever been at a concert and spoted some person rocking a band tattoo? You know like the Rolling Stones logo or some other lame band tattoo. You see that 45yr old with the Motley Crue tattooed on the outside of her shin. She got the tattoo 20yrs ago when she was in better shape, but now after all the frequent drug use and days of sun soaked budweiser drinking her skin is all floppy and leathery. That is not hot, but it is damn funny!

The lady below must be a big fan of the Wu Tang, but too get it tattooed on your body is a little much. I love the Wu as much as the other person, but I would never get it tattooed on myself.


3 comments:

  1. As far as this chick goes, she must love the band. I mean I love a lot of things; pizza, french fries, beer, cheap hookers, and so on. But to get them tattooed your body is freakin wetated. However, the guy sitting next to me has a Boys 2 Men tattoo on his back. True he is a flamming homosexual and always asks other guys out, he thinks it's the greatest tattoo ever. So I guess I am agreeing with you but if you love them enough, and that wasted, it is a long life that you have to live with one stupid drunk night tatted on your arm. Wu Tang Foeva HONKEY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a NKOTB tatt on my left butt cheek, and that makes me hardcore....HARDCORE!

    marky mark, call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having NKOTB tatted on your left butt cheek is the definition of hardcore. NKOTB is touring soon, you ready?

    ReplyDelete