Tuesday, January 27, 2009

User Submitted: Truck Bears are Lame


This photo was submitted by a friend of That's So Lame. I don't know much about this picture other than the fact there is a huge fake bear, Im assuming it's fake, in the back of a pick-up truck. What is funny to me about this picture is thinking about where the got the bear and what he is planning to do with the bear. Is it a gift for the significant other? Is it a lawn ornament? Is it some kind of burglar deterrent device, kind of like a scarecrow? Does the owner have other life sized stuffed creatures in their yard or house? The possibilities are endless.

Readers: Comment below on what you think the story behind this bear is.

Placing Large Bears in the Back of your Pick-Up Truck is LAME!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what the Bear is, but I do know I wouldn't want to be driving behind that thing. Maybe it is fake... but it doesn't look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely a lawn ornament. I mean come on dude, don't you have some things in your yard that look like that. I have a huge lumberjack in my yard. It scares people off all the time. I mean hookers always leave frantic from my house...or is that because of other reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear was being transported from one rednecks house to another!

    ReplyDelete