Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jay Cutler is LAME

If you know me, then you know that I'm a huge San Diego Chargers fan. I have been ever since Natrone Means "Business" became a Charger after he was drafted out of UNC.

The Chargers have many rivals in the NFL. All of the AFC West, the Patriots, Colts, and even the Steelers. However, the team I have come to have the most animosity towards has to be the Denver Broncos, one of our hated AFC West opponents. To be quite honest, I didn't mind the Broncos until whiny Jay Cutler was drafted. This guy is a Grade A 100% certified douche. Not only did he talk crap to Rivers when the Broncos were getting pasted by the Chargers 23-3 in the 4th Quarter, but he goes on all these sports talk shows and continues to run his mouth. What a fool!

How awesome was it that the 2008 AFC West Championship came down to the final game of the regular season? The Chargers were looking for redemption after that BS loss to the Broncos in the second game of the season. Still a little bitter about the first two losses of the season by the Bolts this year. We obliterated the Broncos 52-21 to make into the playoffs and I'm hoping we mad Jay Cutler cry a little as well.

With all the above being said, this is why Jay Cutler is lame. This offseason the Broncos were entertaining the idea of trading Jay Cutler. It was reported they were interested in acquiring Matt Cassell from the Patriots and then going to move Cutler. How should you respond when your team doesn't think you are the QB for the future. You work harder to prove to your team that you are indeed the QB of the future. Is this what Cutler does? Of course not, he runs to the media saying the Broncos are disloyal.

“My understanding at this point is they're trying to trade me," Cutler told The Denver Post. “We'll see where I end up at. I liked it here, I liked playing with these guys but obviously they're not going to let me have that opportunity.”

Did Cutler get traded? No. Did the new coach of the team Josh McDaniels re-assure Cutler he wasn't going to be traded? Yes. Did this satisfy Cutler? No.

“I'm upset. I mean I'm really shocked at this point," he cried to the newspaper. "I don't know if they think I can't run the system or I don't have the skills for it. I just don't get it…I've heard I'm still on the trading block.”

Seriously Cutler.... Grow up and stop being so Lame! If your on the field performances were good, then you wouldn't have to worry about being traded.

Jay Cutler is LAME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment