Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The URO Club is LAME!

I found this beauty today browsing around the Internet(s) and thought it was a joke at first. I golf, but I wouldn't say I'm a golfer yet. I like to go out and play a round every couple weeks, but I'm not super competitive. I mostly like to drive crazy in the golf cart and drink beer. Drinking a lot of beer on the golf course leads to frequent urination. What do I do when the flood gates need to be opened? I run behind a tree and go. That's half the fun of playing golf, getting to pee outside. Girls might not appreciate the feeling, but Fellas you know where I'm coming from. It's something about the cool breeze and being one with nature. Good stuff!

However, the little beauty below takes the fun out of everything mentioned above. Who wants to whizz in a fake golf club? I sure as hell don't. I think the idea for this product was founded loosely based on the following events.

A couple of old guys are drinking a little Scotch on the rocks in the clubhouse after a nice day of golf. The Scotch is flowing like water and they are talking story about the ole' days, beer was cheap and the women even cheaper. They discuss how annoying it is to have to go into the woods and let it go. One of the "brighter" old men yell out-loud, "Why don't me just hollow out a club, stick the club in front of us, throw a towel over top, and fill her up!" Geez Stan, thats a grand idea. And the idea is born.



The URO Club is LAME!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is super lame! And what if you forget to screw the lid back on? The rest of your clubs would be covered in pee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not too lame, if you are playing in the desert and are out of water, you have your pee right there to quench your thirst. You're lame.

    ReplyDelete